Holiday Let Licence

Embassy Court leases do not allow flats to be rented out as holiday lets. The freeholder has created a licensing system to allow the terms of the lease to extend to holiday lets for a very small number of flats. Only flats with a licence can be rented out as holiday lets.

To apply for a license please contact the freeholder administrator.

Leaseholders found to be letting their properties as holiday lets without a license may be subject to legal proceedings which could include forfeiture of the lease.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *